- You will be responsible for the communication to clients and coordination of their projects and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved internally and externally.
- Understanding our clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns and projects, often on a daily basis.
- Undertaking such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
- Attend meetings and visit clients whilst being an ambassador for the agency at all times.
- You will report to the Account Manager & Company Directors.
- Learn new skills, tools and terminology individually and as a team through projects and monthly staff development.
Role and responsibilities
- Create quotations based on clients requirements.
- Relevant working experience in design, media company or agency as account executive or manager would be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Strong organisational skills, time keeping and self management.
- Strong people skills and ability to build relationships with our current and future clients.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent spoken and written Thai.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Google Docs, MS Office or Apple iWork literate.
- Flexible working hours
- Staff development opportunities
- Company party, creative sharing, company lunches, trips and activities (multiple / monthly)
- Tea, coffee, snacks and fruit (daily / weekly)
- Office syndrome massage (weekly)
- Office yoga classes (weekly)
- 20 days company holiday per year
- Health insurance / life insurance coverage
- Ad hoc bonus eligibility
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Overtime pay or extra holiday allowance for approved projects.
- 6 days holiday personal for first year staff.
- +1 day extra holiday per year for seniority.
- Mid and full year performance appraisals and staff development.
- New client / project introduction commission
Ready to apply?
Please use the form below to apply for this job.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]