- Join our creative team on a variety of projects, large and small.
- Create animation for branding, video and website projects.
- Show versatility between many styles of motion graphics.
- Be curious to learn and try new things.
- Be courageous to contribute ideas, speak up and support your creative work.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Learn new skills, programs and techniques individually and as a team through projects and monthly staff development.
Role and responsibilities
- Generate ideas, creative concepts and finished artwork in a timely manner.
- Interpret briefs and storyboards into high quality creative animated videos.
- Take ownership of your creative work and ideas.
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients or guidance of the team.
- Show your ability to work within a team as well as independently.
Skills and requirements
- A solid understanding of storyboards, art direction & motion terminology.
- High level knowledge of After Effects.
- Cinema4D / Blender / Octane experience an advantage.
- Familiar with other Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
- English language skills required.
Ready to apply?
Please use the form below to apply for this job.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
Career Job ApplyInvisible Ink Job Apply form