- Join our creative team on a variety of projects, large and small.
- Get involved in branding, design, storyboarding, video production and animation.
- Practice and refine your organisational skills, time keeping and self management in a real-world working environment.
- Be curious to learn, try new things and ask questions.
- Be courageous to contribute ideas, speak up and support your creative work.
- Build your experience, skills and portfolio.
Role and responsibilities
- Generate ideas, creative concepts and finished artwork in a timely manner.
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients or guidance of the team.
- Show your ability to work within a team as well as independently.
Skills and requirements
- A solid understanding of branding, art direction, composition & typography.
- Solid skills in relevant Creative Cloud programs.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- English language skills required.
- Skill development opportunities
- Company party, creative sharing, company lunches, trips and activities (multiple / monthly)
- Tea, coffee, snacks and fruit (daily / weekly)
- Office syndrome massage (weekly)
- Office yoga classes (weekly)
- 20 days company holiday per year
Ready to apply?
Please use the form below to apply for this job.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]