Creative Strategist / Copywriter
- Play a pivotal role in crafting compelling narratives and messaging strategies for our diverse range of clients.
- A creative wordsmith with a strategic mindset, you'll have the opportunity to shape brands, stories, engage audiences, and drive meaningful results.
Role and responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams to understand business goals, target audiences, and communication objectives.
- Develop creative and strategic copy that resonates with audiences and aligns with brand identity.
- Conduct research to gain insights into industry trends, competitors, and consumer behaviour.
- Create content strategies that drive engagement, conversions, and brand loyalty.
Skills and requirements
- A strategic mindset and the ability to translate business goals into effective messaging strategies.
- Proven experience as a copywriter with a strong strategic focus, preferably within a creative agency.
- Strong research skills and the ability to gather and analyze data to inform content decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present and justify creative choices.
- Thai native language and strong proficiency in English.
- Flexible working hours
- Staff development opportunities
- Company party, creative sharing, company lunches, trips and activities (multiple / monthly)
- Tea, coffee, snacks and fruit (daily / weekly)
- Office syndrome massage (weekly)
- Pet friendly office
- 20 days company holiday per year
- Health insurance / life insurance coverage
- Ad hoc bonus eligibility
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Overtime pay or extra holiday allowance for approved projects.
- 6 days holiday personal for first year staff.
- +1 day extra holiday per year for seniority.
- Mid and full year performance appraisals and staff development.
- New client / project introduction commission
Ready to apply?
Please use the form below to apply for this job.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
Career Job Apply
Invisible Ink Job Apply form