- Join our dynamic design team to craft exceptional user experiences for a variety of digital and branding projects.
- Collaborate closely with the Creative team and clients to create user-centric design and branding solutions.
- Stay at the forefront of UX and brand trends and technologies to drive innovation.
Role and responsibilities
- Plan, design, and deliver engaging and intuitive user experiences for desktop and mobile applications.
- Conduct user research, user testing, and gather feedback to inform brand and design decisions.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and design mockups that effectively communicate the user journey.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the seamless implementation of design concepts.
Skills and requirements
- Proven experience in UX/UI design and familiarity with branding, UX/UI best practices.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thai native language and strong proficiency in English.
- Flexible working hours
- Staff development opportunities
- Company party, creative sharing, company lunches, trips and activities (multiple / monthly)
- Tea, coffee, snacks and fruit (daily / weekly)
- Office syndrome massage (weekly)
- Pet friendly office
- 20 days company holiday per year
- Health insurance / life insurance coverage
- Ad hoc bonus eligibility
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Overtime pay or extra holiday allowance for approved projects.
- 6 days holiday personal for first year staff.
- +1 day extra holiday per year for seniority.
- Mid and full year performance appraisals and staff development.
- New client / project introduction commission
Ready to apply?
Please use the form below to apply for this job.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
Career Job Apply
Invisible Ink Job Apply form