- Join our creative team on a variety of projects, large and small.
- Interpret briefs into high quality creative concepts.
- Versatility between branding, web and video / animation projects
Role and responsibilities
- Generate ideas, creative concepts, storyboards and presentations in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of your creative work and ideas.
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients or guidance of the team.
- Show your ability to work within a team as well as independently.
Skills and requirements
- A solid understanding of branding, identity, art direction & typography.
- Strong organisational skills, time keeping and self management.
- Excellent spoken and written Thai. Good spoken and written English.
- Thai Nationals only.
- Flexible working hours
- Staff development opportunities
- Company party, creative sharing, company lunches, trips and activities (multiple / monthly)
- Tea, coffee, snacks and fruit (daily / weekly)
- Office syndrome massage (weekly)
- Office yoga classes (weekly)
- 20 days company holiday per year
- Health insurance / life insurance coverage
- Ad hoc bonus eligibility
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Overtime pay or extra holiday allowance for approved projects.
- 6 days holiday personal for first year staff.
- +1 day extra holiday per year for seniority.
- Mid and full year performance appraisals and staff development.
- New client / project introduction commission
Ready to apply?
Please use the form below to apply for this job.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
Career Job ApplyInvisible Ink Job Apply form