Personal data being processed, the Company may obtain your personal data from various channels as follows:
- Directly from you through the Company’s communications with you;
- Indirectly, via a referral from a third party to whom you may grant consent to disclose your personal data to the Company; or
- Automatically collected via system when you access the Company’s website and/or use the services.
- Your full name, including your related information or your representative information (in the case that you are contacting us in the name of a juristic person) which may include your identity information document.
- Contact information such as telephone number, email or social media account information.
- Other personal data that you may provide to the Company during the communications such as information on matters of inquiry, interest information or any other personally identifiable information you provide to the Company directly through various communication channels.
- In case of communication via the website, may include your technical information such as IP Address, Cookies, including information about your browsing behavior.
Purpose of the Personal Data Processing and Using, the Company is necessary to collect, compile and use the Job Applicant’s personal data for the following purposes:
- For the management of communications with which you have communicated with the Company, such as answering questions, providing relevant information as requested and required, managing complaints, or responding to comments you make directly to the Company via various communication channels, including continuous coordination, service agreement execution, and/or performance of rights and obligations that the Company and you may agree on;
- For the performance of legal obligations to which the Company may be subject to certain conditions. This may include, but is not limited to, performing duties associated with the preparation of accounting documents and taxes in connection with any services provided by the Company to you;
- For the purpose of building and improving business relationships, including enhancing the service that the Company provides for your benefit, which the Company may collect and/or use your personal data for the purpose of control, assurance of service, management analysis and resolution of business-related issues, including, but not limited to, employee training and future service improvement planning;
- For the purpose of protecting and defending the Company’s legal rights in the event that you and the Company have a dispute; and
- Subject to an explicit consent granted to the Company such as marketing and newsletter communications, the Company may process the Personal Data for the purposes as defined in the consent.
Retention Period of Personal Data, in order to perform in accordance with the purposes described above, the Company is necessary to collect, compile and process your personal data according to the following period:
- For personal data processing for the purpose of providing services, an agreement execution and/or the performance of rights and duties under the agreement, the Company is necessary to process your personal data.as long as the company has a duty to provide services to you;
- For personal data processing for the purpose of performing the duties according to applicable laws, the Company is necessary to process your personal data for a period of time specified by applicable laws;
- For personal data processing for the purpose of building and improving business relationships and/or improving the service, the Company reserves the right to retain that personal data to the extent that the Company may have business necessity. The Company warrants that the retention of the personal data will not unreasonably affect the rights of the data subject;
- For personal data processing for the sake of protection and fighting for legitimate rights of the Company, the Company has a necessity to keep such personal data according to the prescription defined by applicable laws; and
- In case you give consent to the Company to process your personal data for specific purposes, the Company will process your personal data until you withdraw such consent.
Disclosure of the personal data, generally, your personal data will not be disclosed, except for the circumstance that the Company would need to disclose to the following person:
- External service providers of the Company engaged for providing supporting services to the Company in providing services to you, including consultants of the Company. Such disclosure of the personal data to these third parties shall be done in accordance with the purposes and only on a need-to-know basis; or
- Government, regulatory authorities or courts that the Company may be subject to an order, law or judgment to disclose the personal data.
The Company undertakes to implement appropriate personal data security measures to prevent any unauthorized and unlawful access, modification, amendment, or disclosure. The Company commits to reviewing these measures on a regular basis to ensure its compatibility to the standards and to applicable laws.
Data subject rights, the Company respects your rights as the data subject under applicable laws. You can contact to the Company to exercise the rights which are (1) the rights to withdraw consent, (2) the right to access, (3) the right request a copy of the personal data, (4) the right to correct the personal data, (5) the right to object to any processing of the personal data, (6) the right to request for data portability in the event that the Company stores the personal data in the format which is readable or commonly used by automated tools or equipment including the right to transfer transfer such personal data to other data controllers, (7) the right to request for the deletion or de-identification of the personal data upon there is no necessity to process, (8) the right to request for suspension of the use of the personal data, and (9) the right to file a complaint.
Company contact information
Data Protection Officer
Address: 49 Soi Napasap Yak 1, Sukhumvit 36 Road, Klong Tan, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
You can contact us at: +66 2 077 8160 or email: [email protected].