- Lead our teams in delivering innovative and adventurous creative solutions for our diverse range of clients.
- Play a pivotal role in the leadership team of our agency.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide visionary leadership to our creative team, inspiring them to push creative boundaries and deliver outstanding work.
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their goals, vision, and challenges.
- Oversee the creative process, from idea generation to final execution, ensuring quality and consistency.
- Mentor and guide the creative team, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
Skills and requirements
- Proven experience as a Creative Director or in a senior creative leadership role within a creative agency.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing a diverse range of successful projects, if possible including branding, web design, video production, and animation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to translate ideas into compelling visual and creative executions..
- Thai native language and strong proficiency in English.
- Flexible working hours
- Staff development opportunities
- Company party, creative sharing, company lunches, trips and activities (multiple / monthly)
- Tea, coffee, snacks and fruit (daily / weekly)
- Office syndrome massage (weekly)
- Pet friendly office
- 20 days company holiday per year
- Health insurance / life insurance coverage
- Ad hoc bonus eligibility
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Overtime pay or extra holiday allowance for approved projects.
- 6 days holiday personal for first year staff.
- +1 day extra holiday per year for seniority.
- Mid and full year performance appraisals and staff development.
- New client / project introduction commission
Ready to apply?
Please use the form below to apply for this job.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
Career Job Apply
Invisible Ink Job Apply form