- Undertaking tasks including general administrative duties.
- Assist and coordinate with accounting team
- You will be responsible for the sourcing and coordination of requests and suppliers.
- Attend meetings with the Company Directors as needed to take meeting notes.
- You will report to the Accounting Manager & Company Directors.
- Learn new skills, tools and terminology.
Role and responsibilities
- Gathering and handling of company documents.
- Posting documents, coordinate courrier packages.
- Task requests requiring travel around Central Bangkok.
- Strong organisational skills, time keeping and self management.
- Strong people skills and ability to build relationships with our current and future clients.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent spoken and written Thai.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Google Docs, MS Office or Apple iWork literate.
- Flexible working hours
- Staff development opportunities
- Company party, creative sharing, company lunches, trips and activities (multiple / monthly)
- Tea, coffee, snacks and fruit (daily / weekly)
- Office syndrome massage (weekly)
- Office yoga classes (weekly)
- 20 days company holiday per year
- Health insurance / life insurance coverage
- Ad hoc bonus eligibility
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Overtime pay or extra holiday allowance for approved projects.
- 6 days holiday personal for first year staff.
- +1 day extra holiday per year for seniority.
- Mid and full year performance appraisals and staff development.
- New client / project introduction commission
Ready to apply?
Please use the form below to apply for this job.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
Career Job ApplyInvisible Ink Job Apply form