WordPress / PHP Developer
- Work individually and as part of a team on an exciting range of Wordpress-based websites.
- Build new websites from scratch based on the provided desktop and mobile designs.
- Update and optimize existing client’s websites.
- Learn new skills, tools and languages individually and as a team through projects and monthly staff development.
Role and responsibilities
- Update and maintain website utilising the PHP/MySQL Content Management System.
- Perform usability and performance tests on design to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Develop and customise themes and plugins to meet requirements.
- Integrate 3rd party plugins, apps, payment gateways and systems.
Skills and requirements
- Ability to hand code HTML and CSS.
- Wordpress CMS experience preferred.
- Shopify experience an advantage.
- English language skills an advantage.
- Flexible working hours
- Staff development opportunities
- Company party, creative sharing, company lunches, trips and activities (multiple / monthly)
- Tea, coffee, snacks and fruit (daily / weekly)
- Office syndrome massage (weekly)
- Office yoga classes (weekly)
- 20 days company holiday per year
- Health insurance / life insurance coverage
- Ad hoc bonus eligibility
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Overtime pay or extra holiday allowance for approved projects.
- 6 days holiday personal for first year staff.
- +1 day extra holiday per year for seniority.
- Mid and full year performance appraisals and staff development.
- New client / project introduction commission
Ready to apply?
Please use the form below to apply for this job.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]